You have successfully published your research. Great! But does that mean it was communicated well and impacted the global research community? This webinar will guide you step-by-step HOW and WHY to market your research and reach the wider audience. Considering millions of research papers are being published annually, publicizing your research study and standing out is as important as getting published.
Through this session, researchers will learn:
- Why is it important to promote your research study?
- How can a researcher promote his published work?
- The overall impact on your researcher’s profile
About the Speaker
Dr. Christina Nixon, Ph.D.
Senior Research Fellow and Immunologist, Brown University
- An established researcher, public speaker, and a published author, Christina has a noteworthy experience in the field of academic writing and publishing.
- As a grant reviewer at the National Science Foundation (NSF), Christina provides written expert review for graduate research applications.
- Christina has 15+ years of technical expertise in molecular biology, parasitology, and immunology, along with 10+ years of experience in teaching and communicating science.
- She had worked as an Instructor and Research Associate at Rhode Island Hospital, where she was also a postdoctoral fellow for more than 6 years.
- A Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, and Biochemistry from Brown University, Christina has several research publications published during her career.